- Charles the Designer is 5'10", wearing size S
- Slim-fit: Size up for a more relaxed look
- The Cool Chambray in Deep Blue is 100% cotton, finely woven, pre-shrunk, and highly-breathable
- Perfect for Office, Happy Hour, Weekend Leisure
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, hang dry recommended, low iron or dry clean if needed
- Durable and stylish wood-styled buttons
- Our Signature blue and orange front placket tape gives a subtle touch of uniqueness when buttoned up and a wow factor when worn open as a blazer.
- Layer up over a simple T- shirt. Pair with Jeans, Slacks, or Chinos and look the most dashing
Hello there, great to fit you! 😀
Greetings from San Francisco. Cotton the First was founded by Charles S, a Thai-born SF-based artist. After leaving his stable art career at Disney in 2018, he has continued his craft and brought his drawings to life on fabric. He takes pride in the subtle details, while designing prints that remind you how great it is to live in the Bay Area. The ordinary shirt becomes extraordinary, creating memories and connecting people through style.
A More Comfortable Slim Fit
Ample chest room with slight tapering. It's the fit like no other.
We only make what is worth adding to your closet. It's fewer, but better.
In the Details
Every button, thread, and trim is what makes our shirts great.