Charles the Designer drew inspiration from his very own San Francisco customers' pups, Torque the Beagle, Cooper the Corgi, Jubu/Shiba&Sadie the Little Chihuahuas, and many more.
- Charles the Designer is 5'10", wearing size S
- Slim-fit: Size up for a more relaxed look
- The Carefree Canines Shirt is made with lightweight 100% Cotton Poplin, finely woven, pre-shrunk, and highly-breathable
- Great for Office, Happy Hour, Weekend Leisure
- Durable and stylish wood-styled buttons
- Hidden button collar keeps the collar in place without using traditional stays. No need to take the stays off before washing
- Layer up over a simple T- shirt. Pair with Jeans, Slacks, or Chinos and look the most dashing
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, hang dry recommended, low iron or dry clean if needed
Hello there, great to fit you! 😀
Greetings from San Francisco. Cotton the First was founded by Charles S, a Thai-born SF-based artist. After leaving his stable art career at Disney in 2018, he has continued his craft and brought his drawings to life on fabric. He takes pride in the subtle details, while designing prints that remind you how great it is to live in the Bay Area. The ordinary shirt becomes extraordinary, creating memories and connecting people through style.
A More Comfortable Slim Fit
Ample chest room with slight tapering. It's the fit like no other.
We only make what is worth adding to your closet. It's fewer, but better.
In the Details
Every button, thread, and trim is what makes our shirts great.