HOW DO I CARE FOR MY FACE MASK?
HOW TO PUT STRAP ADJUSTERS BACK ON?
- You can include your face masks with your regular laundry.
- Before putting into the laundry machine, we suggest pulling the strap adjusters inward so it doesn’t fall off during wash. See How in (00:10 - 00:15 of How to Care for My Mask video above)
- Use regular laundry detergent and wash it warm.
Washing by hand
- Prepare a bleach solution by mixing:
- 4 teaspoons household bleach per quart (2 pints) of room temperature water
- Use household bleach is intended for disinfection, per product label.
- Soak the face mask in the bleach solution for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with room temperature water.
- You can include the face mask in the dryer with the highest heat setting and leave in the dryer until completely dry.
- Propped up to dry or lay flat to dry. place the face mask in direct sunlight if available.
BONUS PRO TIP:
Our reusable face mask is made out of tightly woven cotton-based shirt fabrics, you can also iron at cotton setting as finishing touch. But be careful to avoid ironing the elastic.
We will continue to add more topics that will be helpful for you and your masks. Please leave us comments on what you would like to learn more about your mask.