Short Sleeve Shirt - The Line in Light BeigeRegular price $115.00
Unsure about sizes? Live Chat
Available Daily 9am - 8pm Pacific Time.
Forget the iron with this lightweight pinstriped fabric. Highly breathable, lightweight, and low maintenance, so you can enjoy your summer.
- Charles the Designer is 5'10", wearing size S
- Slim-fit: Size up for a more relaxed look
- The Line in dark grey is lightweight 57% Cotton, 40% Polyester, 3% Spandex, pre-shrunk, and breathable.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, hang dry recommended, low iron or dry clean if needed
- Buttoned Down Collar Design with high quality finishing and durable buttons.
- Layer up over a simple T- shirt. Pair with Jeans, Slacks, or Chinos and look the most dashing
Hello there, great to fit you! 😀
Greetings from San Francisco. Cotton the First was founded by Charles S, a Thai-born SF-based artist. After leaving his stable art career at Disney in 2018, he has continued his craft and brought his drawings to life on fabric.
One Fit Wonder
We simplify the fit to make it easy for you. As one of our customers puts it:
"I'm 5'10'' and 155lb with an athletic slim build - 30" waist. I can never find shirts that fit me well. Regular shirts are like tents on me and even slim fit generally isn't slim enough. Depending on the brand I'm either a small or sometimes medium. I don't bother looking at non slim fit shirts and even with those, shirts that fit my shoulders/chest are always too big at the waist and ones that fit my waist are too small at the shoulders. These shirts in medium fit like they were made for me."
- Eric from San Francisco, CA
Are you unexpected?
These limited edition shirts with original prints will spark conversation. Wait, are those umbrellas? or coffee mugs? or my Frenchie?
Are you a rebel (inside)?
These shirts come with contrast trim and cuff - a hidden detail that will make you the most memorable.
Or... Do you simply love solid?
Fear not, these solid colors are solid choice of 100% cotton. Highly breathable, functional, and well-made shirts.