10% of Proceeds go to Give2SF Fund to fight COVID-19.
As a small business, we believe in doing what we do best to help others during these difficult times. From his home studio, our founder Charles uses his shirt fabrics to craft long lasting face masks. So far we have raised $3,000.00 for Give2SF COVID-19 Relief Fund. Join us in our mission to help us help others and give back to the community.
FACE MASK DETAILS:
Now available in Adult Size & Child Size
- Three-layered Fabric Construction:
- Outer: Our in-house fabrics are mainly 100% Cotton woven tightly for semi-impermeable quality
- Inner: High-Quality Interlining for extra durability, shape retention, and strength.
- Lining: 100% Navy Blue Cotton for comfort against your skin.
- Construction: Sleek profile. Folds flat when not in use. Full Nose-to-chin Coverage.
- Handmade in the USA by the Designer. Read more about Charles S. here
- Offered in variety of fun in-house fabrics.
- Care Instruction: Machine washable. Lay flat to dry. Warm iron if needed (Do not iron the elastic straps).
- Classic Mask Only: Adjustable Elastic Straps : Maximize comfort around your ears by pulling taut or loosen the straps with our non-slip tubing design.
- Lanyard Mask Only: Adjustable Lanyard: Less pressure on the ears with around the neck design.
If this is a gift, we will ship directly to the recipient and include a note for you. Please enter the recipient's shipping information at checkout. If you would like to include a note, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is simply a facial covering; this non-medical grade mask is intended to provide some protection. This is not a respirator. This product has not been tested. We recommend you follow CDC guidelines.