WHY WE MADE THIS SHIRT
Join our stylish family with Limited Edition Collaboration with SF SPCA with 10% of the sale proceeds going to SF SPCA for the purchase of this shirt.
As seen on SF SPCA website:
We designed our shirt based on many canines that we are proud to be an uncle to, Torque the Beagle, Cooper the Corgi, Jubu/Shiba&Sadie the Little Chihuahuas, and many other canines from our very own San Francisco customers.
- Slim-fit. Franco is 6', wearing size M
- The Carefree Canines Shirt is made with lightweight 100% Cotton Poplin, finely woven, pre-shrunk, and highly-breathable
- Perfect for Office, A walk with your paws, Happy Hour, Weekend Leisure.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, hang dry recommended, low iron or dry clean if needed
- Durable and stylish wood-styled buttons
- Inner cuffs in finely woven pinstripe fabric, giving subtle yet interesting contrast to the shirt
- Hidden button collar keeps the collar in place without using traditional stays. No need to take the stays off before washing
- Layer up over a simple T- shirt or turtleneck on a cold day. Pair with Jeans, Slacks, or Chinos and look the most dashing