WHY WE MADE THIS SHIRT
Because we know you love our signature blue and orange trim, hence applying it to heavier fabrics makes sense. We also added the sleeve fastener with contrasting fabric as added functional details too. This is our most versatile shirt yet!
- Slim-fit. Martin is 6'2", wearing size M
- Premium Grey Flannel is 100% cotton, finely woven, pre-shrunk, and highly-breathable
- Perfect for Office, Happy Hour, Weekend Leisure
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, hang dry recommended, low iron or dry clean if needed
- Durable and stylish wood-styled buttons
- Our Signature blue and orange front placket tape gives a subtle touch of uniqueness when buttoned up and a wow factor when worn open as a blazer.
- Burgundy Contrast: Roll your sleeves with Italian Master Roll to show off the burgundy inner cuffs
- Sleeves fastener: Roll your sleeves past the elbow and use the burgundy fastener to secure in style
- Hidden button collar keeps the collar in place without using traditional stays. No need to take the stays off before washing
- Layer up over a simple T- shirt or turtleneck on a cold day. Pair with Jeans, Slacks, or Chinos and look the most dashing